Nan’s Monkey Paws
Often called Monkey Bread, Nan’s Monkey Paws are super easy to make. Everyone in the family will absolutely devour these delicious bite-sized cinnamon balls.
What are Monkey Paws? This homemade monkey paws recipe combines several tiny balls of dough coated in butter, cinnamon, and sugar. Basically it’s a bundt pan of gooey cinnamon rolls!
To make Nan’s Monkey Paws arrange the dough balls in a bundt pan, then top it all with a buttery brown sugar sauce before baking. Invert it onto a serving plate, then drizzle with creamy vanilla icing. Each bite tastes like the sticky delicious center of cinnamon rolls. Monkey bread is served, pull-apart style, where everyone tears off a piece – just like how monkeys pick at their food.
Let’s Make Some Monkey Paws
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a bundt or tube pan well. If you will be using a tube put foil under the pan to catch melted margarine while baking.
Now cut each biscuit into quarters. Mix ⅔ cups of sugar and cinnamon in a plastic band. Place your biscuit quarters into the bag and shake well. Now you can place biscuits in pan.
Melt ½ cup sugar and ½ cup of margarine and pour over biscuits in pan and place into the oven for 40 minutes. Now you can remove and serve.
Nan’s Monkey Paws
- 4 cans Biscuits
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bundt or tube pan well. If using tube put foil under the pan to catch melted margarine while baking.
- Cut each biscuite into quarters.
- Mix ⅔ cups of sugar and cinnamon in a plastic band and shake biscuit quarters well.
- Place biscuits in pan.
- Melt ½ cup sugar and ½ cup of margarine and poor over biscuits in pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.